- Ticket Booth Opens at 6:30pm
- Attractions Open at 7:00pm
- Includes admission to this attraction
- NEW! Online ticket purchasing available, but you can still purchase your tickets at the ticket booth each night that we are open!".
- Click on the event below to register for that date
Warehouse of Fear & Haunted Carriage Ride
At the Warehouse of Fear our goal is a simple one: produce the highest quality haunt experience available. We utilize sets worthy of Broadway production, professional actors, and special effects to produce a theatrical experience unlike any other. With an additional 3,000 square foot of haunt space in 2021!
NEW ATTRACTION FOR 2021! Ghost stories anyone? Join Orange Sky Carriage Rides on a horse-drawn wagon through the woods of Riverside where you will hear the history and ghost stories of the land on Chamber Springs. There are no terrifying theatrics or special effects on this tour. Rides depart from Riverside Entertainment every Friday and Saturday night in October.
Open every Friday and Saturday in October plus Halloween Night.
Warehouse of Fear FAQ
There is no age limit on any of our attractions. We don't care how old you are as long as you survive the experience. When attending Warehouse of Fear we urge caution if your child, or significant others, are prone to nightmares.
- VERY!! Many would classify it among the best in the area.
Seriously? We are a haunt, pretty much expect all of that and more.
- This attraction is kid friendly! There is a spooky story that is mostly based on the real history of this land. There are no terrifying theatrics or special effects on this tour.
- Our attractions bring in many guests which means there may be long lines. Going earlier in the season helps avoid a long wait.
Ticket Booth Hours (Halloween Weekend)
Friday & Saturday Night: 6:30pm - Midnight
Sunday Night: 6:30pm - 10pm
Attractions will stay open until all ticket holders have gone through